quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

Everyday seems worst than the past ones.I dont know anymore what to do if i keep living here! I dont have anymore ideas to get away from it. I dont want to hate my mother but it seems like she only cares about whatever she has to deal with. Just because she's sick she thinks EE. Should shut up and agree with the stupid things that come out of her mouth. I'm loosing all my paciency with her.seems she just want to be a teenager, and she is looking ridiculous and dumb. She never got into a mother position, but she wants to give orders! Never helps, I Mean with my studies when i was a child, never new how to hold a serious conversation without crying and feeling sorry for her and for all the stupid things she did in life. When I spent my lifetime wondering why the hell did i have to exist. My life is like shit, no perspectives no nothing. Just waiting for the day to leave this country, really wishing never see this sick family i have. I cant wait. For the day that Ill leave... And look behind and just say goodbye. Cant stand the pride, and these fools, they cant oen their monda and see the beaty in the world. The only thing they can see is their belly bottoms. I felt so sad when I saw a friend helping another without expect anything in exchange. While all the times i needed help from my family i had to give back something. Its just painfull do not even get to take your mother out to have a drink or something cuz she's not into it. Seems like your not enough to her...Feels like she can only have fun with the ones that do not make part of this familiy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário