sexta-feira, 23 de março de 2012

Well I look to the fucking mirror ... And what do I see? Well I see a total mess looser! I Mean, who the hell am I? This shitty girl with a messy family, who is getting older and older. I do not have any Idea of whats going to happen with this fucking life. I aint got no parents, my father is a fucking bastard who only thinks about him and his cock, my mother is getting everyday "sicker" cuz of her adictions... The rest of my family, i dont even want to think. Now, who am i right now? I'm nobody, I'm the silly blond girl who dropped college cuz she tought she could be a Star, what the fuck was I thinking? Following my dreams! Please society, laugh on disgusting ashamed face! Dreams? Who the heck believes in dreams? Why do i keep watching these disney movies? Why am i so stupid? People make fun of me all the time and I just dont get it! Fairytales do not exist! Oh gosh, I'm do sick! I really dont get it, why am i still breathing?? Waiting to embark in a ship and get away from all this but this day seems to be really far from here... But this date never comes, i cant just keep myself here waiting doing nothing! I dont know what route should i take this time.. I Mean i cant love, i cant get involved with anyone, i cant go out(cuz i dont have anymore company or money, or face to face people) , and have Been more than 2 years since I broke up...i cant get a job, my family wouldnt help me in anything cuz theyre all sick... While i keep my Smile on, just lying to every human in earth! If i could id pay for my own death!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário